Friday, May 7, 2010

A bit of a fail this week

at regular posting. But I've been busy, and I'm lazy, which at times is a hard combination. Anywho, today is a sort of weird umm animus, I think is what I decided. Yep, its a weird one about taxidermy. See from this website, Regretsy, which frankly is hilarious. Its full of all the horrid stuff people try and sell on Esty, because sometimes you just want a felted uterus or something. So from that website I found Slightly Curious, she got famous for her creepy fish squirrel thing that showed up on Regretsy. She makes these crazy combo animals using roadkill, and shes only like my age.(see above)
From there, Corinne and I happened to find The Minnesota Association of Rogue Taxidermy. Basically a bunch of people that sell dead things designed as curios and weird creatures and such. If you want to kill a good hour or so I'd recommend it. I just got sucked into the complete weirdness of it all and there are a bunch of artists that all have their own websites to peruse.

No comments:

Post a Comment