Friday, May 7, 2010

This is not it.

What I'm suppose to be doing that is. I'm supposedly writing a short story that's due in 12 hours, but its not going so well. Instead I'm drinking tea and thinking about how awesome Beyonce's new music video is. The song could be better but that fricken clothes and style just rock my socks.

Why Don't You Love Me?

 Seriously, watch this and just look at the clothes. LOOK AT THEM! Who else can wear so little and look so classy. Also, who else can rock a body suit like she can? I bet she even sleeps in them, they seem to be her favorite outfit. Either way, mad love for her.

On a completely separate note, yesterday I overheard some people looking at Craigs list and reading all the dirty meet ups. Which is completely hilarious by the way and I would fully recommend it. But if you prefer sweetness to smut, then I suggest reading the missed connections. And if you really want to go ahead and yank at those heart strings, then I suggest you check out Sophie Blackall's Missed Connections where she illustrates some of the missed connections she finds online. Awwwww.

Since I'm in full procrastination I think I'll recommend something else that I'm obsessing over currently. It's Doctor Horrible's Sing-Along-Blog, which is a made for Internet mini-movie in three acts about a villain that wants to get into the 'evil league of evil'. It also involves a romance, a superhero and singing. It really can't be passed up. If you happen to have netflix, then lucky you! You can watch it on instant play! If you don't, well its on youtube but split up here is Act 1, Part 1. Basically I love it and want to buy a copy eventually, plus it comes with Commentary! The Musical! Which who wouldn't want that? 


Okay, back to writing. I swear it.

Oh wait, I didnt even get to the best part which I'm so super excited about that everyone knows anyways but I finally got to screen print a shirt! And I have a lot of grand dreams about it, which I'm sharing with others because I'm not the only one who thinks its sweet and wants to try it out.

Voila!

and a close up cause I'm a dork

No comments:

Post a Comment